Check out Big Tree Little Moose mentions:
- Over a few days last summer I had a sudden surge in interest in my custom cloth books for babies and upon investigation I found this babycenter.com blog that had listed my book in their top 7 books for babies!
- Another mention on lilsugar.com's recommendations for Personalized Kids Books.
- Hannah from Make, Do & Push visited my stall at the K&A Pop Up Vintage Fair in Lewes and wrote about it here and has featured me as a mummy in her weekly 'What's In Your Changing Bag?' bit.
- Head over to gannetandparrot.com for foodiness and loveliness from Chloe. Great ideas for feeding your family. I went to her Supper Club in June and would highly recommend you get a ticket to the next one. Absolutely deeeelish!
- Vintage inspired stationery, crafts and workshops from my lovely friend Michelle at Owl and Slipper.
- Blog and beautiful crochet creations from my crafty pal Sarah-Louise from Lapin Blu.
- Becky B blends two of my favourite things - Liberty print and baby accessories - over at Magnificent Stanley.