Sunday 19 May 2013

Just Like Starting Over

It's safe to say that I have not paid this page the attention it deserves.  So I'm here to rebuild our broken relationship.  I've updated information and links and plan to restart and be a better blogger; I think it would be a bit dramatic to say 'relaunch' but I've got a game plan!  I'm also hugely inspired by the amazing blogs of some lovely friends old and new (namely Chloe at Gannet and Parrot and Hannah from Make Do and Push and Fritha who writes here) - not in a 'well if they can do it I certainly can' sort of way, more 'oohhhh, so that's what you're supposed to do'!

Things have also moved on from my last post - which is now almost a year ago!  I'm back at work 2.5 days a week, I now have a toddler instead of a baby, and I'm taking pretty regular orders through my Etsy shop.  In other words I'm incredibly busy!  But also incredibly happy!

I don't want to bang on but I will be back soon with more.

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment